25. March 2016
ALM , DevOps , Sogeti
‘If the rate of change on the outside exceeds the rate of change on the inside, the end is near.’ Jack Welch
Henrik Kniberg played a major role at Spotify to set up the organization. He worked for them for many years as an Agile/Lean coach, and now fulfills the same role with Lego. Kniberg produced two videos with infographics in which he gives a very detailed explanation of the method of working .
The ten highlights below provide a good understanding (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunbar's_number).
- Business alignment versus autonomy
- Focus on staff motivation
- Experiment-friendly culture
- Making mistakes faster as a mission
- Minimum Lovable Product
- Minimum Viable Bureaucracy
- Staff Engagement
- Releasing is easy
- The employees are the innovators
- Don't waste time on nonsense
Download it here: http://labs.sogeti.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03//D2D-4-EN-web.pdf